School leavers often face the dilemma of choice. Should you be choosing a competency-based vocational training or a formal academic paper qualification? Academic paper qualification is definitely a must for traditional careers in the fields of accounting, business management, legal, medical, engineering, research related, etc.
In the field of creative industry, however, the employers have a higher preference for a candidate who is competent and able to perform on day one. The passport to getting hired is a good portfolio which shows the skills and competency level of the candidate. And of course, good attitude, passion and commitment to creative arts attract employers’ attention!
Since 2008, 93.7% of our vocational trainees are graduates from Diploma to Masters level. The success rate of getting hired within 5 months of training completion is testimonial that we are able to assist them to bridge the gap in skills competency between their academic qualification and competency-based practical skills as required by the creative industry.
Our “Advancing the Art” series of vocational training courses are specifically designed with the following in mind:
- ACCELERATED LEARNING INCORPORATED WITH INDUSTRY WORKFLOW 1
- 1:1 RATIO ACCESS TO LATEST CGI SOFTWARE AND WORKSTATIONS
- TRANSFORMING YOU INTO A SKILLED COMPETENT CREATIVE TALENT
- ACCOMPLISH 3 TIMES MORE THE RESULTS IN A SINGLE MONTH OF TRAINING
- DEVELOP YOUR COMPETENCIES AND CREATE YOUR PORTFOLIO
- INDUSTRIAL SHARING AND TIPS ON HOW TO GET HIRED FASTER
- VALUE-ADDED ASSISTANCE IN JOB PLACEMENT1
- PART-TIME TRAINING AVAILABLE FOR PROFESSIONALS OR HOBBYISTS
- TRAIN LIKE A LOCAL AND AT THE SAME FEES AS A LOCAL FOR FOREIGNERS
- LENGTHY VOCATIONAL TRAINING COURSES TO DEVELOP YOUR COMPETENCY
- FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR QUALIFIED FULL-TIME TRAINEES
- PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION IN AUTODESK® MAYA® AND 3DS MAX® AVAILABLE
- LED BY INDUSTRY DRIVEN CERTIFIED INSTRUCTORS, ACCREDITED TRAINING CENTRE